Vendor Information – 2019 Green Door Race
What: Children’s Relief International’s (CRI) 10th Annual Green Door 5K, 10K, and 1-mile Fun Run at Harry Myers Park in Rockwall, TX
Date: April 27, 2019
- In 2016 — approximately 465 runners + family members and friends to cheer them on.
- In 2017 — 553 runners + family members and friends
- In 2018 — 480 runner + family members and friends
Expectationfor 2019—over 500 runners + family members and friends
Race Atmosphere: The race is family-friendly with face painting, photo booths, live music, and more. We welcome vendors who want to enjoy the fun as they engage with the race patrons.
- The vendor must bring everything for the booth (tables, chairs, canopy, etc.)
- Each vendor may have one canopy per booth 10x10(no tents allowed)
vendorsmay supply one item for race packets. They must have the item to CRI by April 21st.
- Limited power is available. If vendors need power, they must contact CRI.
- CRI must approve all food handouts.
- DO NOT DRIVE IN THE PARK. Vendors must carry set-ups down the hill to the park. CRI’s volunteers will help carry items to the vendor area.
• Set-up—7:00 AM
• Registration—7:30 AM
• Races begin—8:30–9:00 AM
• Medals presented—10:15 AM
• Event wrap-up & Tear-down (volunteers will assist vendors)—10:30 AM
• $150 per booth (only 10 booths available)
• Due by April 21, 2019
• Donate online through
Questions: Please contact Lindy Pieratt.
Vendor Registration Form