Vendor Information – 2024 Green Door Race
What: Children’s Relief International’s (CRI) 15th Annual Green Door 5K, 10K, and 1-mile Fun Run
Where: Harry Myers Park in Rockwall, TX
When: April 13, 2024
- In 2018 — 480 runners + family members and friends
- In 2019 — 637 runners + family members and friends
- In 2020 — We were virtual & still had 493 runners
- In 2021 — We were back in-person and had 407 runners + family members and friends
- In 2022 – 400 runners + family members and friends
- In 2023 – 350 runners + family members and friends
After 15 years, the Green Door 5K/10K Race and 1-mile Fun Run has become a favorite of many in the Rockwall, TX community and surrounding areas. The race is family-friendly with a photo shoot, live music, and more. We welcome vendors who want to enjoy the fun as they engage with race patrons.
- The vendor must bring everything for the booth (tables, chairs, canopy, etc.).
- Each vendor may have one canopy per booth (10×10); no tents allowed.
- Each vendor may supply one item for race packets. They must have the item to CRI by April 5th.
- Limited power is available. If donors need power, they must contact CRI.
- CRI must approve all food handouts.
- DO NOT drive in the park. Vendors must carry set-up materials down the hill to the park. CRI’s volunteers will help carry items to the vendor area.
- Set-up — 7:00 AM
- Registration — 7:30 AM
- Races begin — 8:30-9:00 AM
- Medals awarded — 10:15 AM
- Event wrap-up & tear-down (volunteers with assist vendors) — 10:30 AM
- $150 per booth (10 booths available)
- Payment due by April 5, 2024
- Make payment online through link
Questions? Please contact Lindy Pieratt.
Vendor Registration Form