Vendor Information – 2019 Green Door 5K, 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run
What: Children’s Relief International (CRI) 10th Annual Green Door 5K, 10K, and 1-Mile Fun Run at Harry Myers Park in Rockwall, TX.
Date: April 27, 2019
- In 2016 — approximately 465 runners + family members and friends to cheer them on.
- In 2017 — 553 runners + family members and friends
- In 2018 — 480 runner + family members and friends
- We expect the 2019 race to host at least 500 runners
Race day Expectations: The race atmosphere is very family friendly, with face painting, photo booths, live music and more. We welcome vendors who want to enjoy the fun as they engage with the race patrons.
Setup:Vendors are allotted a 10x10+ area near the Harry Myers Park amphitheater (across the bridge).
- The vendor must bring everything for the booth (tables, chairs, canopy, etc.)
- One canopy per booth 10x11 (no tents allowed)
- One item for race swag bag. Must have the item to CRI by April 21st.
- Limited power available. Please let us know if you need it.
- Any food handouts must be approved.
- NO DRIVING IN PARK. Set up must be carried down the hill to the park. CRI will have volunteers prepared to help you carry your goods to the vendor area.
• 7:00 am Set Up (we will have a couple of volunteers to assist)
• 7:30 am Registration begins
• 8:30 – 9:00 am Races begin
• 10:15 am Medals presented
• 10:30 am Wrap Up & Tear Down (we will have a couple of volunteers to assist)
• $150 per booth (only 10 booths available)
• Due by April 21, 2019
• Donate online through link
Questions: Please contact Lindy Pieratt.
Vendor Registration Form