Green Door Dash Challenge:
The Green Door Dash is the final event of the Green Door Race. Teams of four, dressed in their craziest costumes, race through an obstacle course – while carrying a green door! The team with the fastest time wins! Will it be yours?
- Dash Team Size: 4 individuals
- All four members must have at least one hand on the door at all times.
- Teams must stay within the Dash route to win (no cutting corners!)
- Must be 15 or older to participate.
- Costumes are encouraged but not required.
- The fastest team to complete the Dash course wins the prize. (Prize TBD)
- Best team costume wins the costume prize. (Prize TBD)
Yes! Please indicate on the registration form that you are running the 5/10K so we can schedule your Dash time accordingly.
How will you know which team has the fastest time?
We’ll have timers at the start and finish lines.
How heavy is the door?
They are typical residential indoor doors, with a hole for the handle.
Who will judge the best team costumes?
A team of 4 Dash judges will be chosen from the Green Door Volunteers.
Are there any rules with respect to costumes?
This is a kid-friendly race so keep your outfits family-friendly. Please don’t wear anything that would make your grandmother blush. Dash judges reserve the right to disqualify teams should their costumes be too risqué.
Does our team have to dress up to participate in the Dash?
You DO NOT have to dress up to participate in the Dash.
- The satisfaction of knowing your “dashing” is helping poverty-stricken children in Mozambique and Haiti.
- Bragging rights: There is only one Green Door Dash! You could be the proud winners!
- Can Money! Dash Race: Team with the fastest time wins $100 cash!
- Cash Money! Dashing Costumes: Teams with the most outrageous outfits wins $100 cash!
Please contact Jason Pieratt at email@example.com